Friday, June 15, 2012

Nexxus Model - Pencil Drawing Video

Nexxus Model - Graham Smith


"How did you draw that?" is the most common question I get. So, peek over my shoulder while I draw the gorgeous model from Nexxus, to get the basic idea.

Nexxus Model- Detail: Graham Smith
Paper: The Nexxus model was illustrated on Crane Classic Crest paper, 8.5 x 11 inches. Classic Crest paper is a creamy ivory color and has a velvety smooth finish - just perfect for colored pencil drawing.

Pencils: I used a mix of colored pencils from Prismacolor and Blick. I'll draw with anything I can get my hands on.

Colors: Terracotta, Burnt Ochre, Vermillion, Scarlet Red, Dark Brown, Lite Blue, Deft Blue, Black.

Video: iPhone 4s, Stop Motion Recorder, iMovie.

G.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails